Criminal Lawyer Brampton
Vincent Houvardas is a Brampton Criminal Lawyer with Over 20 Years of Experience!
Vincent Houvardas offers legal services in several criminal law areas. If you have been charged with:
- Domestic assault
- Simple assault
- Assault with a weapon
- Assault causing bodily harm
You have connected with the right criminal law firm.
See What Our Client's Are Telling About Our Criminal Law Service in Brampton
Quality Legal Service As A Criminal Lawyer In Brampton And Mississauga.
Experienced Criminal Defence Lawyer Brampton
As a local experienced criminal lawyer in Brampton, we represent our clients that have been charged with a criminal offence with the best possible outcome for their criminal cases.
The Law Office of Vincent Houvardas has been successfully representing clients since 1998.
Mr. Houvardas represents criminal cases daily out of the Ontario Court of Justice. He has an extensive understanding of legal matters. He knows how to help clients navigate their cases successfully through Brampton’s legal system and process.
Vincent Houvardas Law is a criminal defence firm dedicated to defending individuals charged with criminal and regulatory offences.
Why Should You Hire Us As A Brampton Criminal Defence Lawyer
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide In Criminal Matters To Get The Best Possible Outcome For Your Case.
Vincent has been practicing criminal law for over 20 years. He is regarded as a top criminal defence lawyer.
We are available to work with and alongside you through every stage of the criminal court process, including bail hearings, criminal trials and appeals for all criminal charges.
Charges We Fight As A Brampton Criminal Law
Vincent Houvardas has extensive knowledge of the law and criminal court procedure which he can use to help you in several related areas.
Looking for Criminal Lawyers Serving Brampton?
If you have been charged with a crime, you need experienced legal representation to ensure that your rights are protected. At Vincent Houvardas Law firm, we have experienced criminal lawyers who can provide the aggressive defence you need to protect your freedom.
We understand that being accused of a crime can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. That is why we will take the time to explain the charges against you and help you understand your options. We will also work tirelessly to build a strong defence on your behalf and ensure your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
Vincent Houvardas appears in the Brampton Criminal Courts, providing exceptional defence for his clients.
Vincent Houvardas is available after hours and on weekends to provide you with immediate access to counsel when you need it most.
Contact us today if you are charged with a criminal case and looking for the best criminal defence lawyer with a wealth of experience and professionalism.
A criminal defence lawyer can provide legal advice and representation if you have been charged with a criminal offence. They can help you understand the charges against you and the possible consequences, as well as help you develop a defence strategy.
If you are facing criminal charges, it is important to seek legal advice as soon as possible.
It is important to remember that you have the right to remain silent when questioned by police. Anything you say may be used as evidence against you. You should also avoid making any statements to the media. It is best to speak to a lawyer before making any public statements.
A criminal defence lawyer can also help you to negotiate with the prosecution. If you plead guilty, they can help you negotiate a sentence that is less severe than the maximum penalty. If you plead not guilty, they can help you prepare your defence and present your case in court.
A criminal defence attorney can help by providing legal representation to those accused of a crime. They can investigate the case, negotiate with prosecutors, and represent their clients in court. In some instances, they may be able to get the charges against their client dropped or reduced.
There are many qualities that you should look for in a criminal lawyer. Below are six of the most important qualities:
1. Experience: When it comes to hiring a criminal lawyer, experience is key. You want to ensure that your lawyer has handled similar cases and has a proven track record of success.
2. Knowledge: A great criminal lawyer will have a wealth of knowledge about the law and the criminal justice system. They should be able to explain the law to you in layman’s terms and help you understand your rights.
3. Passion: You want a criminal lawyer who is passionate about their work and will fight aggressively to protect your rights.
4. Communication: A good criminal lawyer will be a great communicator. They should be able to keep you updated on the status of your case and explain things to you in a way you can understand.
5. dedication: You want a criminal lawyer who is dedicated to their work and will work tirelessly on your behalf.
6. compassion: A great criminal lawyer will have compassion for their clients and understand the stress and anxiety of being charged with a crime. They should be sympathetic to your situation and be there for you every step of the way.
1. What experience do you have in handling criminal cases?
2. What are your success rates in defending clients against criminal charges?
3. What is your opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of my case?
4. What possible defences can be used in my case?
5. What are the likely outcomes of my case?
6. What are the chances of winning my case?
7. What are the potential penalties that I am facing if convicted?
8. What is your opinion on plea bargaining in cases like mine?
9. What is your strategy for defending me against the charges?
10. Do you have any experience in handling appeals? If so, what are the chances of success?
There are a number of types of assault that a person may be charged with.
There are many different types of offences that someone may be charged with. Some of
Have you been charged with assault, domestic assault, or assault causing bodily harm, and don’t know what to do next?
Contact Experienced Criminal Lawyer Vincent Houvardas, who has many years of experience working primarily within